Provide Extra Security to Gmail by Adding 2-Step Verification
Gmail is one of the secure webmail services and hacking its account is one of hardest thing to do. To prove this point, Gmail also provide 2-step verification feature that provides extra security in its login process. Adding 2-step verification in Gmail is completely a step-by process.
How to add 2-step verification in Gmail?Here is a tutorial that covers the complete steps to add 2-step verification in Gmail. Steps are as followed.
Login to your Gmail account and then click on your account icon at the extreme top-right corner. A small popup menu will open.
- Click on “My Account” option in this menu.
- Click on “Sign-in & security” link (it is located at the left side).
- In this page, go to “Password & sign-in method” section and then click on “2-Step Verification” option.
- Click on “Start setup” button (you can see it on the right side). A new page will open with step-by guide to setup two-step verification.
- Enter your phone number in the “Phone number” text field and then click on “Send code”. Google will send a code on your mobile number.
- See the code on your mobile phone, then enter it in the “Enter verification code” text field, and then click on Verify.
- Click on Next. A confirmation window will open.
- Click on the Confirm button.
From now on, whenever you will login into your Gmail account, Google will send a six digit verification code on your mobile phone that you will have to use for login into your account.
Dial Gmail support number and let technicians add 2-step verification in Gmail:
Gmail users can also get help from our technicians to execute the above given steps. We are a Gmail support providing organization and we have technicians who can execute the above given tutorial through pc sharing application. To execute the above tutorial by our technicians, Gmail users just need to avail our service by dialing our Gmail technical support number.